The Training Division
The deployment of New Technology has created many challenges for the enterprise in the process of its implementation. To this end Computers and Controls has specifically developed a suite of Training Solutions that support any of the technologies that we roll out
The Information Technology Training Division of Computers and Controls has been in operation for the past 18years and has been training the Corporate and Governmental institutions throughout the Caribbean, as well as Software Developers, Networking Professionals and Desktop-users, who wish to gain the necessary Knowledge, Certification and Skills needed to compete and prosper
This division is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence and is innovative in its training solutions and delivery mechanisms.
The C&C Deploy Assure Program
Our Corporate Training & Solutions
Are dedicated to discovering creative and productive training practices in order to provide our customers with the most comprehensive IT and Non-IT training programs in the industry.
Some of the more innovative Solutions are:
- Training in a self-paced classroom,
- Intranet formats with onsite and offsite training servers
- Training delivered either onsite (at your location) or offsite (at our training facility).
- Instructor-led classroom training,
- Instructor-led via lab remote access training
- Interactive course ware (delivers hands-on training to any desktop) both video and audio, customized and tailored curriculum’s to suite your needs.
Integrated Training Solutions Computers and Controls specializes in providing solutions across the varying platform especially in the Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, Checkpoint and HP arenas because of the accumulated experience of computers and Controls acquired over twenty years of years in the ICT Industry, Computers and Controls has been able to harness the experience to the benefit of its clients. Our entire cadre of certified engineers and consultants form an integral part of the training and classroom experiences.
How you manage the day-to-day demands of your business and still have time to focus on what you do best will determine on which side of the divide you fall. Computers and Controls is there for businesses that want to focus on their business, for whom cost predictability is a given, not an exception.
Training can be delivered
OFF-SITE OR ON-SITE
Option 1 – Off-Site Training
Training can be held at Comptech Training Venue in Jamaica, Computers and Controls Limited.
Computers and Controls Limited, will be responsible for providing adequate training facility, conducive to a learning environment, with experienced and certified lecturer, training materials, refreshments..
Full-time class (9:00 an – 4:30 pm) part-time class (5:30pm – 8:30 pm)
Option 2 – On-Site Training
Training can be held at the customer site, provided that there is an adequate training facility, with the necessary equipment required. Training can be customized to suite your environment and held to your convenience (part-time or full-time) together with the availability of the lecturer.
On-site training allows our training consultants to apply the course material to your specific needs with examples based on real-life situations from your work environment and it also doubles as a team building exercise
- can be arranged to be compatible with your company schedules
- delivered by our experienced consultants on your own premises
- adapted to the culture and specific practices of your company
- developed around your specific objectives
- designed to help you identify quantifiable results
- completely flexible and can be delivered at anytime and at any location.
About the Instructors:
Our trainers/consultants not only have many years of experience in their fields of expertise but are also certified lecturers.